Jump to navigation Jump to search
An App to do things.
- Main Scene
- Title Header (like preware/wirc/etc webos-internals apps)
- Current Governor (Tap to go to Governor Scene)
- Misc Stats
- Graph of CPU temp over time
- Governor Scene
- Dropdown to change governor (SelectList)
- Form of all current settings for selected governor (dynamically generated from information provided by service)
- App Icon (changes to display indication of CPU temp)
- Govnah is saving data to an array which grows over time and sucks down CPU time/memory iterating over the array.
- Use sqlite db for saving?
- To reduce disk writes, have a preference option to save to /media/ramdisk if the user is only interested in the current session for pinch zooming - should reduce disk writes and improve performance though data will be lost on boot.
- Preference setting for frequency of polling.
- Use fixed array or circular buffer instead, though this will stop pinch scrolling from going back too far (another preference option?)